bottom banner

How Or Where Do I?


Where can I get City maps?

The Waller City Hall and Waller Area Chamber of Commerce has hardcopy maps, or you can get directions here.

How do I talk to someone in the City Administration, speak on an upcomming Agenda, or file an Open Records Request?

The city’s office hours are Mon – Fri from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The main phone number is: 936-372-3880. 

The City Council meets on the third Monday of every month at 6 pm at the Waller City Hall at 1218 Farr Street, Waller, TX 77484.

To be placed on the Agenda for an upcoming meeting or file an Open Records Request, please contact the City Secretary, Cynthia Ward, by either email or calling City Hall, 936-372-3880 

Utility Services

How do I set up new service?

Citizens in need of assistance with their water, sewer, or gas services should contact the Utility Department at 936-372-3880 ext. 117 or 114. Click here for more information on Utility Services.

How do I stop or change services when I move?

Waller’s Utility Department staff is available to assist with utility hook-ups, service requests, and billing issues for existing accounts. Call 936-372-3880 ext. 117 or 114 or click here for more detailed information.

Trash collection and Recycling

How do I set up new service?

Citizens in need of assistance with their trash collection services should contact the Utility Services Department at 936-372-3880. Click here for more detailed information on trash collection and recycling policies and procedures.


How do I apply for employment with the City of Waller?

Applications and resumes are only accepted when an opening exists. The only exception to this is if you are applying for employment as a Police Officer. To check if any openings currently exists, click here.


Where can I get a copy of a city ordinance?

Download City Ordinances here.
Download City of Waller Codification here.